RESTRICTIONS AND HEALTH SAFETY
- In Taure we apply the sanitary measures indicated by the authorities. In order to guarantee an optimal environment for quality teaching!
- It is allowed to smile with the eyes and it is allowed to laugh (a lot!).
- Mandatory surgery masks.
- Temperature taken when entering.
- Cleaning of hands when entering mandatory.
- Gel dispensers in each classroom.
- Distance between students of at least 1.5 m
- Constant ventilation.
- Use of gel and cleaning products authorized by the Ministry of Health.
- Disinfection of each workstation between classes.
- Daily disinfection of air conditioning filters.
- Enhanced general cleaning.
- Deferred class entries and by two different accesses.
- Use of the toilet only in case of “emergency” (disinfected after each use).
- Regulation and control of agglomerations with expanded spaces.