The student who enrolls in Academia Taure knows and accepts that, regarding payment and fees, students will have to respect the purposes of these General Conditions, as well as in the specific Registration Conditions.
- Register is paid every 12 months from the date of your registration in our system.
- Monthly payments are made online or at the School during the first 2 weeks of each month, from September to June.
- The quarterly fees with a discount are closed and non-refundable contractual modalities.
- In case of not being able to attend for a month, the corresponding maintenance fee must be paid.
The Academy offers discounts to family members and students enrolled in multiple courses.
ABSENCES / CHANGE CLASSES / RECOVERIES:
- We ask for maximum responsibility when requesting the use of the class recovery service.
- In a few weeks the cancellation / change of classes will be made only through your web user account with a minimum of 4 hours in advance.
- At the moment, the cancellation / change of classes can be made by notifying the administration ACADEMIATAURE@GMAIL.COM as far in advance as possible (min. 24h).
- Absences related to the pandemic will benefit from special treatment and will be managed on a case-by-case basis.
- The student will have a period of 1 month from the absence to be able to make up the class.
- It is not possible to change classes lost due to a fee reduction, and classes lost after a cancellation cannot be recovered.
- Punctuality required both at the entry/exit to be able to offer you a quality service.
- La Not to be on time does not allow students to change classes.
- Until the digitization of the recovery service: national / regional holidays are not recoverable.
- Until the digitization of the recovery service: the “fifth days” of the five-week months are not recovered.
- Closed days of free choice of the school are recoverable. (→ specified in the holiday calendar).
- In case of temporary leaves (a month maximum ) in order to keep the place, you will have to notify at least 15 days in advance and pay the maintenance fee of half the monthly payment of your course (non-recoverable classes).
- From the15th of each month, the School may withdraw students if it is not notified the reason for the delay in paying their fee or due to an unexcused / notified absence.
- The former student will have a period of 4 weeks to collect their material, after the deadline, the material will be available to the center.
- Students must bring their own material.
- The school is not responsible for the personal effects of the students.
- You can count on a face-to-face material sales service.
- The warehouse is a key point in the organization of the school, and should be used with Responsibility.
- In no case will the school be responsible for the materials or the students’ work.
- The folders are kept in their proper section (Teacher / timetable).
- The works must be duly collected in the spaces provided for that purpose.
- Privacy is the most important! Close ALL your open sessions (mail, FB, Pinterest, … etc …), before leaving.
- Any incident in relation to your personal data, the school will decline all responsibility if the previous notice has not been complied with.
- We ask for the utmost rigor in terms of organization.
- In no case, the school will be responsible for the materials or the students’ work, which must be safeguarded in personal external devices (USB).
The rest of the Classrooms:
- Each student agrees to make good use of it, at the end of every class, leave their work station clean and tidy.
- Own materials must be properly stored in named boxes and in the places provided for that purpose.
- The student has to communicate any change in the data provided in their registration request or update them through their user account on our website..
- Any request for an administrative change must be communicated at least fifteen days before the current payment date.
HEALTH STANDARDS COVID-19:
- We ask for the highest responsibility to respect and comply with the sanitary measures adopted by the school:
- Surgical Masks.
- Use of disinfectant gel when entering and at your disposal in the classrooms.
- Disinfection of your workplace at the end of the class.
- Respect the instructions of the team at all times.
- We ask not to go to class in case of presenting any type of Covid symptoms or flue symptoms.
- We ask to voluntarily notify the management in case of testing positive for Covid 19, in order to be able to adopt the corresponding measures. (Information submitted to the protocols of the Ministry of Health, and under the protection of confidentiality of the RGPD).
- The management may suspend, temporarily or permanently, the right of access to the Academy in cases of non-compliance with the provisions of these General Conditions, as well as the specific Registration Conditions, or in any internal or general regulations that may be applicable.
- The management reserves the right to modify or cancel these regulations at any time and without prior notice.